Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Yannick à email@example.com.
Climbing at The Crux (10/19/2009)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.For some events a payment may be required. Payment is not made directly to COC - please review event details fully for information about if and how you will be required to make payment.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Location:||The Crux|
|Date(s) & Time:||Mon, Oct 19 2009 7:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Mon, Oct 19 2009 5:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Tired of waiting around for the crowds at Stronghold? Not challenged by the short, overrated routes at Chinook CCC? Wanna try out the TALLEST gym in Calgary (and one of the tallest in North America)? Come climb at The Crux! Only $10 for Industry people (Alpine Club, CEC, ACMG, MEC Employees)!
We will meet as a group in the area by the front sofas. If you come in late, look for me climbing. If you have not done the belay test before, please see the section titled Belay Test.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Bay 9, 1415 - 28th Street NE|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!