Elbow Ranger Station|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Aug 24 2013
9:00 AM (Carpool Departure: 8:15 AM *log in for location*)
|Registration Cut Off:
Fri, Aug 23 2013 7:30:00 PM
|Event Duration:||5-6 hours plus travel|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
Members & Guests, 13 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Maximum No. Guests:||4|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||
8 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Are Dogs Permitted:||
|There is a volunteer work party on Saturday,
August 24 at 9am, meeting at the Elbow Ranger
Station, to build bridges on
Many of us get a lot of use out of this area and
it takes a TON of work to get trails as buff as
the West Bragg Creek teams gets and keeps them.
We owe them a great big thanks and I can't think
of a better way of repaying them than by helping
Every work party is a little different but
generally there is a range of tasks to be done, if
you don't think you're up for heavy lifting,
please sign up anyways.
Bike + Helmet are optional, we may be able to do a
ride after building but usually I find the trail
work is exercise enough for the day.
|Required Items to Bring:|
-Appropriate clothing - NO SANDALS
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
- Optional Bike, Helmet and LOCK
- Hand tools (saw, hammer, shovel)
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Travel west on Highway 66 over temporary single lane
Elbow River bridge, go past left turn to Allen Bill,
and take next right into Elbow Ranger Station.|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||96Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||
Log in for location
Log in for directions
** Calgary Transit Info
Approximate vehicle expense for this event is $20.16 (calculated at total Km * $0.21, effective Wednesday, March 12, 2014). This is based on $0.08/Km for maintenance, plus current gas price divide by 9. Alternately your carpool driver may choose to split the maintenance cost plus the actual gas cost among all in the vehicle. Your carpool driver will confirm exactly how much money they require to cover costs. Please split the actual cost among all people in the vehicle.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!