Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Yannick à email@example.com.
Movie: UP (in 3D) (6/3/2009)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.For some events a payment may be required. Payment is not made directly to COC - please review event details fully for information about if and how you will be required to make payment.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Location:||Westhills Theaters|
|Date(s) & Time:||Wed, Jun 3 2009 7:20 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Jun 2 2009 11:55:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||a few hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Number Registered So Far:||7 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|This Pixar animation film has received excellent reviews so far. |
78-year-old balloon salesman Carl Fredricksen, finally fulfills his lifelong dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America. But he discovers all too late that his biggest nightmare has stowed away on the trip: an overly optimistic 9-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell.
We will meet in the lobby by the Customer Service Counter at 7:20 PM, the movie starts at 7:50 PM. Look for someone with pen and paper in hand. Please purchase ticket as you enter the lobby. We may go for coffee/drinks after the movie if anyone is interested.
View trailer: UP
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||165 Stewart Green S.W. |
The theaters are located on the south side of Richmond Rd just west of Sarcee Trail.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!