Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Yannick à firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Moon Beer Run /Walk /Ride /Drive (1/29/2017)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.For some events a payment may be required. Payment is not made directly to COC - please review event details fully for information about if and how you will be required to make payment.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Location:||Hose and Hound, Inglewood|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Jan 29 2017 11:00 AM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Jan 29 2017 10:00:00 AM|
|Event Duration:||4 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, All Ages Welcome|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Maximum No. Guests:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||0|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||5 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Calgary Hash House Harriers for a special
event: The 1st New Moon Beer Run. |
we will visit 3 local craft breweries (High Line Brewing, Cold Garden and Banded Peak) and one local growler bar (5 Vines) in a total of only 9kms.
Each participant is responsible for buying their own samples/pints at each stop.
Walkers/slow runners/ drivers/cyclists are welcome to join the group.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||9th ave SE in Inglewood. Look for the group upstairs or gathered in a circle out front.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!