Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Yannick à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eau Claire Run/ Bike/ Walk (2/11/2017)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.For some events a payment may be required. Payment is not made directly to COC - please review event details fully for information about if and how you will be required to make payment.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Type:||Sport - Misc|
|Event Location:||Eau Clair Market - Running Room Store|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Feb 11 2017 10:00 AM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sat, Feb 11 2017 9:45:00 AM|
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, All Ages Welcome|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||Yes|
|This is an open event - you can
bike or walk or
run - whatever you feel like -
is free to go as far and as fast as
they want. Go
at your own pace and just enjoy
being outside. :)
We'll have brunch at The Barley House. Please let me know if you will be joining us as I will be making a reservation. You can join us just for breakfast also - just let me know so I can save you a spot.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||We'll meet at the Running Room Store inside the market.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!