Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Yannick à email@example.com.
XC Ski at West Bragg Creek (2/7/2017)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.For some events a payment may be required. Payment is not made directly to COC - please review event details fully for information about if and how you will be required to make payment.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Type:||Ski - Cross-Country|
|Event Location:||West Bragg Creek|
|Date(s) & Time:||Tue, Feb 7 2017 10:30 AM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Feb 7 2017 9:00:00 AM|
|Event Duration:||Approx 2 - 3 hrs + driving time|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Moderate to Difficult|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|With the recent snow that's still falling in West Bragg Creek the trails
are in very good condition. We'll see which trails have been groomed
on the website on the morning of the event and choose accordingly.
Dress warm as it will still be cold although the forecast is for much warmer than Monday.
Since West Bragg Creek is so close there won't be a carpool.
This event is for intermediate to advanced skiers as the pace will be 5k/hr +
We'll stop in at Creekers Bistro at Bragg for drinks and snacks afterwards if there is enough interest.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From Calgary, take Hwy 22 south to Bragg Creek. Before the 4- way stop in Bragg Creek turn right (Balsam Ave). Take Balsam Ave for ~500 meters to T-intersection. Left onto Centre Ave (turns into Township Road 232). 10km until West Bragg Creek trailhead. Parking lot on the right hand (North) side of the road.|
Winter Safety Considerations Entered by Rick Maunsell on Feb. 5,
2017. Terrain Classification: This event is exempted from
planning because: Groomed x-c ski routes. Note that COC event
coordinators are volunteers and are not trained guides. All
participants are responsible for assessing the current road
conditions, current weather conditions, current trail conditions
current avalanche conditions for the trip.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines
all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any
in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page?
Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at
-Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!