Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Yannick à email@example.com.
Bragg Creek X Country Skiing (2/12/2017)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.For some events a payment may be required. Payment is not made directly to COC - please review event details fully for information about if and how you will be required to make payment.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Type:||Ski - Cross-Country|
|Event Location:||Bragg Creek Parking lot|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Feb 12 2017 10:00 AM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sat, Feb 11 2017 9:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2.5 - 3 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, All Ages Welcome|
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Maximum No. Guests:||12|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||5 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Pace is steady but moderate; Newbies welcome; If you don't meet at car pool at 9:00 a.m. I will commence event at 10 a.m. at the trail head sign which is far west end of Parking Lot. I wear a blue ball cap and sport a short beard; The parking lot may be jam packed Ski: less experienced can do a short route to be decided on day. Intermediates can join me west on the road to do the Moose Loop clockwise then return about 3 hours. Meet at Shouldice parking lot 9 am. I drive a Green SUV Jeep Liberty For newbies; It is virtually impossible to get lost as each junction is labelled with a map|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From Bragg Creek travel west about 10 minutes to trail head; (road ends at trail head)|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!