Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Yannick à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calgary Search and Rescue Information Night (2/23/2017)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.For some events a payment may be required. Payment is not made directly to COC - please review event details fully for information about if and how you will be required to make payment.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Location:||Multi Agency Tasking Center - 5705 23rd Avenue SE|
|Date(s) & Time:||Thu, Feb 23 2017 7:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, Feb 23 2017 7:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||~2 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, All Ages Welcome|
|Maximum Group Size:||25|
|Maximum No. Guests:||25|
|Minimum Group Size:||1|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||25|
|Number Registered So Far:||20 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Looking for an Interesting Volunteer Opportunity?
Interested in Search and Rescue?
Come out and find out everything you need to know about joining Calgary Search and Rescue. Learn what we are all about, what it takes to be a member and sign up for an interview!
Interviews will be conducted February 25th, with training on selected dates between April 12th to the 30th for successful candidates.
For more information, please visit our website at calsara.com
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!