Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Yannick à email@example.com.
Fat/Mountain Bike around Glenmore Reservoir (2/16/2017)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.For some events a payment may be required. Payment is not made directly to COC - please review event details fully for information about if and how you will be required to make payment.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Type:||Cycle - MTB|
|Event Location:||North Glenmore Park (Weaselhead Natural Area Parking Lot)|
|Date(s) & Time:||Thu, Feb 16 2017 1:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, Feb 16 2017 11:45:00 AM|
|Event Duration:||3 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||6 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|We will do ~20 km of fat/mountain biking (off-road)
in possibly muddy, technical conditions (but not
hard, just typical real MTB).
We'll do the ride in Glenmore Park, including a lap around the lake with as much off path trails as we can find.
Note: although novice riders are welcome you must
have some mountain biking experience and have a
real fat or mountain bike...no Walmart specials!
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||North Glenmore Park - parking lot at 37 St / 66 Ave SW (Weaselhead Natural Area Parking).|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!