Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Yannick à email@example.com.
Intermediate Wallyball - 7:00 pm! (3/6/2017)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.For some events a payment may be required. Payment is not made directly to COC - please review event details fully for information about if and how you will be required to make payment.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Type:||Sport - Team|
|Event Location:||Trail Courts - 924 Edmonton Trail NE|
|Date(s) & Time:||Mon, Mar 6 2017 7:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Mar 5 2017 11:55:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||1-1/2 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$6.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||5 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|We will be meeting at Trail Courts for
Wallyball, a game that combines the rules
volleyball and the general insanity of 4
and a ceiling. New attendees are
arrive at 6:45 to change and go over the
before hitting the courts at 7 pm. We will
play for 90 minutes.
In order to play at the Competitive Level, you should:
- Possess solid foundation skills of volleying, bumping, serving, and setting,
- You can serve consistently,
- Expect spiking and blocking as part of the game.
- Expect to play at a level where three hits per side is the standard.
- Call your shots.
* If you are unsure that you have the skills for Advanced wallyball, please consult with the Event Coordinator before signing up.
Click this link to access the latest safety and injury prevention tips!
This event is also being promoted at The Official Calgary Outdoor Club Meetup!
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From Deerfoot Trail, head west on Memorial
Turn north onto Edmonton Trail. Look for
sign on your right. Free parking is
the parking lot in front and on 9 Avenue.
Due to the limited number of parking spaces at Trail Courts, please try to park on the street or use alternative transportation (bike or bus) to attend the event. If you must use the parking lot, please do not park directly in front of the Convenience Store.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Cost & Payment:|
|Make a Payment:||Although there is a cost for this event, you do not pay through the COC. Please review the event details carefully for information about how/where to make your payment.|
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!