Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Yannick à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Badminton - reserved courts (4/24/2017)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.For some events a payment may be required. Payment is not made directly to COC - please review event details fully for information about if and how you will be required to make payment.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Type:||Sport - Racquet|
|Event Location:||Sunridge Badminton Center. 401 33rd St N.E. 403-263-9222|
|Date(s) & Time:||Mon, Apr 24 2017 6:50 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Mon, Apr 24 2017 11:00:00 AM|
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, All Ages Welcome|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Maximum No. Guests:||2|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||4 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|This event is intended for (advanced beginer)
$10 per player. (Possibly less, see below)
You must be a member of SBC ($35/year) to get that rate, if not, you must add a guest fee of $5 to be able to participate.
Do not pay at the front desk.
Cost of $11 is based on 8 participants for two courts.
I hope to see you there!
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Corner of 5th Ave and 33rd St. N.E. (look for a
big parking lot or CDI college.
View Larger Map
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!