|Event Type:||Cycle - MTB|
|Event Location:||North Glenmore Park|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Nov 10 2017 7:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Nov 10 2017 5:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||3 - 3.5 hrs plus travel to start|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||8 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|We will do ~20 km of mountain biking (off-road)
in possibly muddy, snowy, technical conditions
There is good riding and close picnic
here, we'll do the
ride in Glenmore Park, including a lap around
lake with as much off path trails as we can
Please bring a portable BBQ set up if you have one.Bring something to cook and also something to share with others. Bring some firewood for the pit if you have some.
Also bring something to sit on!
Note: although novice riders are welcome you
have some mountain biking experience and have a
real mountain bike...no Walmart specials!
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||North Glenmore Park - parking lot at 37 St / 66 Ave SW (Weaselhead Natural Area Parking), We'll move over to the nearest picnic area when back from the ride.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!