|Event Type:||Cycle - MTB|
|Event Location:||West Bragg Creek Day Use Area|
|Date(s) & Time:||Tue, Jun 4 2019 6:30 PM (Carpool Departure: 5:45 PM *log in for location*)|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Jun 4 2019 5:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2 hours plus travel|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Moderate to Difficult|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$3.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, All Ages Welcome|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Maximum No. Guests:||2|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
We will do the very popular Merlin View trail, accessed via Braggin Rights and returning via Reconnect and Long Distance.
This is an intermediate ride and the pace will be moderate, but there is 754m of climbing so you'll need decent fitness.
Trailforks route details: Northern Flow With Merlin
|How to Get There:|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||98Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||5:45 PM|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
Log in for directions
** Calgary Transit Info
|Carpool Cost:||Approximate vehicle expense for this event is $25.48 (calculated at total Km * $0.26, effective Tuesday, December 10, 2019). This is based on $0.15/Km for maintenance, plus current gas price divide by 9. Note that drivers with large vehicles have the option to adjust this cost based on their vehicles. Your carpool driver will confirm exactly how much money they require to cover costs. Please split the actual amount among all people in the vehicle and bring some change as drivers are not expected to carry change.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||$3 event fee.|
Volunteers and Premier members exempt.
|Make a Payment:||$3.00 Event Fee (if applicable) to be paid to your event coordinator. Activity fee, if applicable, (i.e. court fee, bowling fee, camping fee, etc.) to be paid as instructed by your event coordinator.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!