|STATUS:||Cancelled - Hide from Calendar|
|Event Type:||Water - Kayak|
|Event Location:||Glenmore Reservoir - Heritage Park Boat Ramp|
|Date(s) & Time:||Wed, Jun 19 2019 6:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Jun 19 2019 4:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2 hrs + social time|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$3.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Maximum No. Guests:||4|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
SUBJECT TO THE RESERVOIR BEING OPEN. WEATHER &
WATER CONDITIONS PERMITTING
Bring Your Own Boat (BYOB)
Spend a lovely evening on the water exploring the Glenmore Reservoir. Visit the shoreline or head to the Weaselhead area to observe wildlife. Generally have a nice evening out. We'll have the boats on the water at 6pm and be off the water by 8pm. Beginners are welcome. There is no formal lesson, but will be assisted and accompanied until comfortable. We usually have a apres social after the event, join us if you can. Indicate when you sign up if you're going. I am usually wearing a red cap.
Distance: Approx 8km round trip.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From 14 ST SW, (south of Glenmore Trail) turn
into Heritage Drive SW towards Heritage Park.
not go into the first carpark you see. The boat
landing/dock area is right next to the main
entrance of the park. You'll see a lot of
boats parked around there. We'll be gathering
around the picnic tables where the boats will
DON'T go to the Sailing
or the Canoe Club.
Flat water kayaking
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Cost & Payment:|
|Make a Payment:||$3.00 Event Fee (if applicable) to be paid to your event coordinator. Activity fee, if applicable, (i.e. court fee, bowling fee, camping fee, etc.) to be paid as instructed by your event coordinator.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!