|Event Location:||In Sunnyside, NW Calgary|
|Date(s) & Time:||Mon, Sep 9 2019 8:30 AM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Sep 8 2019 9:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||Should be done by 2:00 PM - Including an great restaurant lunch.|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||6|
|Maximum No. Guests:||4|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||2|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
THE GARAGE SALE is on Saturday and Sunday September 7 & 8th subject to fair weather.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||In Sunnyside, on Memorial Drive, mid way between Peace Bridge and Princes' Island foot bridge. I will email exact address to volunteers.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Cost Includes:||As a Volunteer event there is no guest or regular member fee.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!