|Event Type:||Sport - Racquet|
|Event Location:||Queensland Community Centre 649 Queensland Drive SE|
|Date(s) & Time:||Mon, Oct 21 2019 8:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Mon, Oct 21 2019 7:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Maximum No. Guests:||4|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||3 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Pickleball is a combination of tennis, badminton and volleyball played in a smaller court than tennis. Your rackets are large ping pong paddles and the ball is a wiffle ball. You can play four to a court or two. This event is open to beginners - intermediate. Instruction and equipment provided.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!