|Event Type:||Sport - Racquet|
|Event Location:||Queensland Community Centre 649 Queensland Drive SE|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Oct 4 2019 7:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Oct 4 2019 6:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$8.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Maximum No. Guests:||4|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||3 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Pickleball is a combination of tennis, badminton and volleyball played in a smaller court than tennis. Your rackets are large ping pong paddles and the ball is a wiffle ball. You can play four to a court or two. This event is open to beginners - intermediate. Instruction and equipment provided.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||$3.00 Event Fee for Regular Club Members plus $5.00 for Instruction and Equipment. $3.00 event fee waived for Premier Members and Club Volunteers.|
|Make a Payment:||$3.00 Event Fee (if applicable) to be paid to your event coordinator. Activity fee, if applicable, (i.e. court fee, bowling fee, camping fee, etc.) to be paid as instructed by your event coordinator.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!