|Event Type:||Cycle - Urban|
|Event Location:||800 St Georges Dr NE, Calgary, AB T2E 4S4|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Oct 6 2019 1:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sun, Oct 6 2019 11:00:00 AM|
|Event Duration:||3 hours ish|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||3 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Winter has ended so it's back to
right? Most pathways seem to be
of snow again but MTB trails are
muddy. So this ride will be an
suitable for others preferring a
fairly new to riding.
We'll meet and head out for a couple of hours riding, exploring the pathways maybe to the north, maybe to the south, TBD.
There will be a craft brewery stop along the way. We'll pick a stop before we head out but Paddys BBQ, Citizen, Zero Issue, and others are often popular choices.
This will be a relaxed pace event with a flexible schedule, and a sociable way to ride and spend a Sunday afternoon. The goal is to ride 20-30km.
There is very little elevation change along the Nose Creek pathway and it is almost all city pathway. There may still be short sections of snow (unlikely) but most of the area seems to be free of snow now. Walk your bike if you encounter slippery sections and don't want to ride it.
We will be staying together as a loose group and regroup periodically if we get spaced out.
Weather is supposed to be sunny and warming up by the weekend. Dress accordingly and come socialize for an afternoon.
|How to Get There:|
Become a premier member and
support the club. Ask
me about it or I can help
arrange it for you.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!