MEC Calgary Store, 830 – 10th Avenue SW|
|Date(s) & Time:||Thu, May 7 2020 7:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Thu, May 7 2020 6:45:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2 Hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$3.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, All Ages Welcome|
|Maximum Group Size:||300|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||20|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||5 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|MEC is offering a club night for all COC
members and their immediate families.
MEC is offering COC members:
Discount of 10% on all items in store with the exception of already discounted items. This is only for goods in store: Ship from store orders (shipments of products from other stores to ours) do not receive a discount.
MEC Staff and a COC Event Coordinator will be at the store entrance checking in COC members along with their families, so remember to bring personal identification.
Something new to try, COC members can make an online ‘wish list’ on MEC.ca! (http://www.mec.ca/wishlist)
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||MEC Calgary Store
830 – 10th Avenue SW|
Parking available in MEC parking lot ($1- $2) or free street parking after 6pm.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||$3.00 Event Fee for Regular Club Members.
No fee for Premier Members and Club Volunteers |
|Make a Payment:||$3.00 Event Fee (if applicable) to be paid to your event coordinator. Activity fee, if applicable, (i.e. court fee, bowling fee, camping fee, etc.) to be paid as instructed by your event coordinator.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!