|Event Type:||Sport - Racquet|
|Event Location:||Queensland Community Centre 649 Queensland Drive SE|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Mar 6 2020 7:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Mar 6 2020 6:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members & Guests, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Maximum No. Guests:||4|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||3 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Pickleball is a combination of tennis, badminton
and volleyball played in a smaller court than
tennis. Your racquets are large ping pong paddles
and the ball is a whiffle ball. You can play four
to a court or two. This event is open to beginners -
intermediate. Instruction and equipment provided.|
This event is open to community members as well so don't be discouraged by the number of attendees. We typically have at least 12 people every night.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!