|Event Type:||Ski - Cross-Country|
|Event Location:||West Bragg Creek|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Mar 22 2020 10:30 AM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sat, Mar 21 2020 9:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||Approx 2.5 hrs + driving time|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$3.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||2|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||6 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Sunday exercise, trail report is good; We will do Moose Loop clock wise perhaps by way of the long route, the sky line trail; No carpool for obvious reasons; Some moderate ascents and descents. meet just outside the warming hut at 10: 30 A.M. sharp. I will be wearing a blue ball cap. This event is open to anybody.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From Calgary, take Hwy 22 south to Bragg Creek. Creek. Turn right at Bragg Creek, turn left after the bridge and follow the road for appox. 10km to parking lot;|
Note that COC event coordinators are volunteers
are not trained guides. All participants are
responsible for assessing the current road,
weather and current trail conditions. There is
avalanche risk for this event as we are on
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at email@example.com.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Event Fee. No cost for Premier members, Volunteers or if this is your first COC event.|
|Make a Payment:||$3.00 Event Fee (if applicable) to be paid to your event coordinator. Activity fee, if applicable, (i.e. court fee, bowling fee, camping fee, etc.) to be paid as instructed by your event coordinator.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!