|Event Location:||Near Bragg Creek|
|Date(s) & Time:||Wed, Jun 3 2020 6:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Jun 3 2020 2:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Moderate to Difficult|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||6|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||5 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Have you travelled in the last 14 days?
WE'RE BACK!. Well sort of. For those of you who need to get back into shape and enjoy the outdoors, please join me this Wednesday for two hours of grueling uphill/downhill hiking!
Distance: 6.6km round trip
You will be hiking at your own pace but will need to turn around and head back down regardless of your position after 70 minutes. That will allow you 50 minutes to come down from the turnaround point. We would like everyone to meet back at the event parking lot by 8:00pm. A headlamp is always recommended to be in your pack as you never know what may happen in the mountains.
Note this hike is NOT suitable for beginners or folks who are not completely familiar with this hike as we will hike at a brisk or fast pace and you will possibly be hiking on your own as the group may split depending on your individual pace. We will begin our ascent at 6:00 pm sharp so please plan to be there at least 10 minutes beforehand. We will all meet at the trailhead/parking area as a group at the end of the hike before leaving.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Take HWY 22x West to Bragg Creek.
Travel 19 kms west on Hwy 66 toward Kananaskis.
NOTE: PLEASE PARK AT THE ELBOW FALLS PARKING LOT BY THE WASHROOMS.
Please acknowledge you have read and understand
the new COVID-19 event restrictions upon sign-up.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in COC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Contact the Event Coordinator for suggestions and recommendations.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the club by purchasing a Premier Membership: $25 a year
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!