|Event Location:||Zoom link to be sent to attendees shortly before event|
|Date(s) & Time:||Mon, May 31 2021 6:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Mon, May 31 2021 5:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||~ 1 hour|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||40|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||9 (Log in to see who's signed up.)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Join me for a couple of YouTube videos and
regarding Mountain Biking.
Can you just watch these videos on your own without attending the event? Well, of course you can! But if you want to join some discussion with other COC'ers about this topic and/or these videos, this event is for you.
Everyone is welcome for this event. It is geared for beginners, but if you're more than a beginner, consider yourself an "expert" who can come out and answer some questions and impart some wisdom.
- 6:00: Zoom: Welcome
- 6:10: YouTube: 6 Essential Skills To Ride Any Basic Mountain Bike Trail | MTB Skills - Global Mountain Bike Network : 9:38
- 6:20: YouTube: Beginner Mistakes & How To Avoid Them | Mountain Bike Skills - Global Mountain Bike Network: 10:35
- 6:31: Zoom: Discussion
- 6:??: YouTube: Proper Mountain Biking Trail Etiquette - Clint Gibbs: 6:41
- 6:??: YouTube: How Not To Behave On A Ride | Mountain Bike Trail Etiquette - Global Mountain Bike Network: 6:59
- 6:??: YouTube: Basic Mountain Bike Trail Etiquette Tips - MTB Cincinnati: 3:46
- 6:??: Zoom: Discussion
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Wendy W and Lynda H., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Voluntary Donations:||Although there is no cost for this event, please note that the club survives on voluntary donations. Please consider making a donation based on the value you feel you receive from the club. See our How You Can Help page for more information.|